WELCOME to the online appointment booking system for
Faculty of Engineering Undergraduate Programs
How to get started:
- Current UVic Students can get started by clicking the 'orange' link below. If you are taken to a UVic sign on page, log in using your Netlink account.
- You will be prompted to register an account using your UVic email address (all communication from this booking system will use that email account).
- Once registered, you will be taken to the scheduling page. In the white menu bar at the top of the page, click on the 'down arrow' beside Schedules and choose either:
- ENGR Declared Programs Advising - for students who are declared in BEng or BSEng Programs
- ENGR Year1/Undeclared/Admission - for 1st year/Undeclared students in Engineering or current UVIC students seeking admission advice for BEng and BSEng programs.
- Please note: Appointments for those in ENGR Declared Programs will be held via Zoom and not the WCOnline site, as we are having sound issues. Once you have booked an appointment, you will receive an email from your Academic Advisor with a Zoom meeting link.
- Computer Science
Advising drop-in hours for Fall (ECS 512):
- Mondays from 1:00 - 3:00
- Wednesdays from 9:30 - 11:30
These drop-ins are only for students currently in the Computer Science or Data Science programs within the Faculty of Engineering and Computer Science. Students in other programs who are looking for assistance should their name, UVic ID# (V0...) and specific questions to the advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective student, and you are a UVIC student?
You can book through the 'orange' link above to see the the Admissions Officer.
Please log in through the link above and choose the 1st year/Undeclared/Admissions schedule.
Prospective student, but not yet a UVIC student?
If you are not yet a UVic student, you can not book through this system. To book an appointment to see the the Admissions Officer, please email email@example.com